- The module allows you to connect to your icecat account, you can also process the files via cron.
- In the "List" tab you will see the product import configuration, which you can modify and delete, but first you have to create it.
- The creation of "lists" allows multiple configurations such as: type of file, update key, supplier, allows the use of icecat product information, etc...
- Once a "list" has been configured for processing, the file can be uploaded to a folder on the server, ftp (it can be any ftp) or through a url using the curl call.
- Allows to associate the categories of the supplier with the categories of the shop.
- It is possible to discard complete categories of the supplier and also to add specific profit margins.